You should receive your order confirmation via email shortly after your order has been placed. Please wait a couple of hours and see if the email ended up in your spam folder. If you have not yet received your order confirmation, you are welcome to contact our customer service email@example.com
Unfortunately, we cannot accept orders over the phone, as we are not allowed to take payments over the phone.
The right of withdrawal applies for 14 days (the withdrawal period) from the day you receive your delivery and only for accessories and other products with 25% VAT. It does not apply to food.
You can read more about this in our terms of purchasehere
When you have chosen your products and proceeded to checkout, we will ask for your personal data. Here you fill in the buyer's information, but below these fields you will find the box "Deliver to another address?". If you check this box, you get the option to fill in an alternative delivery address to which the order will be sent.
Orders placed before 12:00 (local time) on a non-holiday weekday are processed the same day. Orders received after 12:00 start processing the next working day.
We currently offer delivery via DHL Freight (within Sweden) and DHL Express.
Delivery point/agent – Sweden
Our Swedish customers have the option of having their package sent to nearest delivery point or agent with DHL's "Service Point" service for a shipping fee of 49 SEK.
Pick up in store - Sweden
We also offer delivery in our store at Hornsgatan 46, 118 21 Stockholm.
International delivery options
Internationally we offer delivery via agent or home delivery around the world.
However, shipping method and cost may vary depending by country and area. When choosing a country, the various options will be presented at checkout.
You will receive an email when your order has been packed with the shipment's tracking number. Click the link in that email to see the shipping status.
For domestic orders, the package remains for 7 days before it is sent back. For international customers, the package is sent back after 7 days at the agent.
For shipments that are returned to us due to failure to pick up at an agent, EUR 15 (or corresponding value) will be charged for handling fee, return shipping and handling costs.
Under normal circumstances, we send out packages every weekday at 15:00 (local time).
We always strive to deliver your order as quickly as possible. Our normal delivery time is estimated between 2-3 working days. If there is a high load with us or with forwarders, the delivery time may be affected. If your delivery should be delayed without us notifying you of a longer delivery time, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. To get to checkout, click on the shopping cart icon at the top right of the page. An overview of your shopping cart will then appear where you can add or remove items.
2. Click on the green button at the bottom of the shopping cart "To checkout" to proceed to our checkout.
3. This is where your payment begins. Start by filling in your personal data for the order in the fields provided. Fields with a red star are mandatory and must be filled in to proceed with the payment.
4.Note that the country you choose among these fields determines the currency your shopping cart is displayed in and in which currency you will be charged in.
5. Under the last field you will find the box “Deliver to another address?” If you are shopping as a gift for someone else or want to send your order to a different address, check this box and see new fields loaded on the page. These fields are identical to the fields above, but indicate an alternative delivery address.
6. Fill in here if you want the order to be sent somewhere other than the address specified in the first the fields. If the invoice address and delivery address are the same, the box "Deliver to another address?" not checked.
7. On the page you will find your shipping options. These may vary by country and/or location.
8. In order to then proceed to payment, you must agree to our terms of purchase. You can see these by clicking on the “terms” link.
9. Then press the green “Proceed to payment” button.
10 . The checkout is updated and you are now taken to the payment. Here you are asked to fill in your name, card number, validity period and CVC code in the fields provided. Here you are also offered the option to pay against invoice with Klarna.
11. Finally, click on "Pay" to complete the purchase.
12. Your purchase is now complete. We will contact you via email when your order begins to be processed.
We offer Klarna invoice service in our check-out.
We accept most debit and credit cards from major card issuers such as Mastercard, Visa and American Express.
Once you have confirmed the payment at checkout, our provider of payment solutions performs a so-called "authentication" of the entered card details. If everything is in order, the order amount is immediately reserved on the account to which the card is linked.
When your order is fully packed and shipped, the money is withdrawn from your account.
We ask you to contact our customer service email@example.com will review your case. Please send a picture of the damaged product and the package it was delivered in. Products that have been delivered damaged should be complained about within 7 days of receiving the delivery.
For food products such as tea, the right of withdrawal does not apply as the product cannot be resold. However, you have the right of withdrawal for accessories and other non-edible/drinkable products.